Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ted Rogers dies at 75


Special thanks going out to the PR department at Ryerson University.  I was a former student there and I remembered this event last year.  Unfortunately I was on another assignment.  But I just wanted to commemorate Ted Rogers for his outstanding generosity, as he and his wife Loretta Rogers donated $15 million to Ryerson last year!  Ted was known to be a big philanthropist and long time supporter for the faculty of business at Ryerson, known today as the Ted Rogers School of Management.  I know several freelance photographers who started their careers shooting for many of the publications that is owned by Rogers and I often direct students to those publications for internship opportunities!  Rogers Communications is well known for employing thousands of people across Canada and we express our sincerest wishes to the Rogers family for their loss.


No comments: