Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mini photo shoots





I dug these images up from the archives...I remember that shoot very well(look at him).  We set up softboxes and speedotron lights over at the JDC warehouse(thanks Dad) with some seamless paper.  I had some oufits lined up and props.  Put my skills to the test and just shot a whole bunch of images for the family collection.  During those times, I remember learning new lighting techniques while my son modelled for us.  Lot's of fun!

Anyhow a fellow pap from Las Vegas, pro photographer Tim Jackson had recently worked on some projects with Nikon Speedlights and some seamless paper.  Tim has inspired me to push more children's photography and I'll be sure to post some of his shots too.  I'm trying to book more children's photography(everyone's having babies)...so I'll be sure to work on some future posts with regards to studio style imagery surrounding the wee ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice setup! Im buying some flooring for mine in a few days and Ill send you a pic. Wait to you see how restricted in space im working with lol. Thanks for the shout out Ill keep you updated with some pap stuff as it goes down in DC.
Peace!

Tim