Monday, December 1, 2008

church street


Another shot for my night photography archives...night shots look pretty cool in black & white, they create a smooth dismall effect, if that's the style of image your looking for!  I hand held this shot as best as possible and meta data doesn't lie...so my shutter was 0.3 sec. and aperture was set at f3.8...I wished I had my tripod and 2.8 lense around to boost the quality, but for blog sakes...I think one needs to eventually determine what they are using their images for.  And one could argue that if they were going to print gallery style canvas prints, that they would of extended the mentioned techniques...but with a 12mp sensor and photoshop(black & white conversion, cropping, sharpening, saturation), you really can push a high resolution jpeg to make your walls at home look lovely!  

Sorry RAW I've been neglecting you...

No comments: