Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Assignment of the year!


Well it was a pretty fast paced year and it's just about over.  The assignment of the year goes to UFC 83 in Montreal.  Our golden boy, Georges St. Pierre and Matt Serra were the main card for the event. St. Pierre displayed a remarkable show in the Octagon and defeated Matt Serra.  I was very delighted to shoot the event in sniper mode, something I had requested.  I took so many photos and I have a stunning collection for my image vault.  I want to thank the people at Nikon NPS for loaning me the bazooka lenses that I requested.  The PR staff at UFC, you were very kind and you treated me like I was your house photographer.  And the biggest thanks goes to Harris at Peace Magazine...thanks again for the accreditation, placement and the opportunity.  UFC 83 was a historical event for Canadian mixed martial arts enthusiasts everywhere.  We had a record attendance in UFC history!

Bring it back Dana...

joey!

No comments: