Saturday, December 6, 2008

A close encounter!


Durham Region

I was at the annual Christmas gathering at The Durham District School Board yesterday, taking pictures and participating in all the festivities for all the little ones. I must have tken a few hundred images! Unfortunately when I got home, I nearly had a coronary when I couldn't upload those images to my pc. And I've never encountered this problem(remind me to never say never)! I'm also hearing that other expression.. "always a first" repeating in my head. I was pretty upset about the whole deal and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see any of those images and follow-up with orders to clients(ouch). What do you do in this case? You basically tell people you lost the images-right? Howwwww embarrasing! What if it was a wedding...yikes!

Anyhow I ran the software that came with my Sandisk memory card and so far things are looking great! I was able to recover 'ALL' images and I have developed a whole new outlook on Sandisk!
Pictured above is an image I promised to the 'Fulton' family(congratulations). Fifteen day old infant, Owen Fulton gets some special love from Mr. & Mrs. Clause! I'm just glad that I recovered all those images....that was a close call!

joey!

2 comments:

Andrew Z. said...

Aren't you glad that SanDisk has that great recovery software with their memory cards.

my mission: said...

absolutely Andrew! recovery is a great feeling my friend.