Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reality check...

Well it's officially November and so much needs to get done before the year end.  I'm trying to compile more content for my blog and continue to be resourceful to all the students who visit and seek digital imaging knowledge...justification for a higher education!  I'm always thinking up some new ideas to bring to the table and make the blog an exciting outlet where everyone can share techniques and creativity.  So some of my goals for 2009 include, tutorials and regular article submissions related to camera gear and digital imaging.  I have been communicating with Nikon Canada in hopes that I can bring some of the their products into the classrooms.  I'm also working with various web design/development consultants who are willing to share their talents and appreciate digital imaging and graphic arts.  My attitude right now is that I need everyone!

So I welcome feedback....

joey!

No comments: