Monday, October 20, 2008

Renee's Wedding





Well it was a blur!  I had a lot to shoot, the atmosphere was really inviting and I blended in with everyone, while trying to capture as many moments as possible...that's what it's about-right?  As I photographed another exciting wedding, I gave it all my might.  Knowing it was my last wedding of the year, I forgot how early it got dark around this time of the year!  The harvest time is a wonderful part of the Autumn season, it's that warmth in the Sun...the nice orange and red colours in the tree's that ignite the day with fire.  I pulled some images from yesterday's wedding, just to look back!  The day moved fast and here's what I remember; we had the paparazzi there-haha, a lovely baby, a humorous group of groomsmen and some cheerful bride's maides who had some colourful toe nails on display.  All in all, it was a fun filled afternoon in Sharon, Ontario.

joey!

1 comment:

Andrew Z. said...

Great pictures!!
The wedding was a lot of fun. I think everyone had a great time with the pictures.