Sunday, October 5, 2008

Composition


TORONTO
I've said it before and I will continue to reiterate that composition is almost everything!  I was accredited to shoot this event for a local paper, a long with some other media outlets.  All of us were unable to utilize flash and therefore I had no choice but to push-process my Fuji slide film(ISO 400 - ISO 800) by one full stop and work my aperature wide open at 2.8!

If you get the privilege to work at such an exciting event such as Cirque Du Soleil, you can capture some amazing images.  In this photo I barely froze the subject as she was moving very sporadically and with the amount of low light in the tent, things were very limited to press photographers.  At any given time, you have to respect the level of talent at such events, therefore the 'no-flash' policy is something that you take seriously.  

No comments: