Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lindsay Lohan visits Toronto


TORONTO
I originally announced that I was going to post some shots from the Toronto International Film Festival and also post a shot from a party that Lindsay Lohan was hosting. But I didn't want to over do it, as this site is still in it's early stages for it's mainstream. Essentially this site is a blog and it's about my son. Over the next few weeks I may side track a bit and expose some of my general photography, as I intend to produce an online stock photography agency. I've been doing alot of thinking and I really want to share my work and occasionally show case any work from the hard working photographers who associate themselves with Joey Images!

Special thanks to the fellow paparazzo who has authorized the use of this image on my blog.  I kicked his ass to go and chase her.  I was too tired and wanted to catch up with Wifey!

Trying to stay focused...

joey

No comments: