Sunday, March 8, 2009

Alma Marguerite (James) Spisak


It is with sadness that I announce the passing of Alma, in her 74th year, on March 4th, 2009.  Beloved wife of John for 56 years.  Loving mother of Edna, Lynn and Eddie.  Cherished grandmother to Brandy, Ryan, Julie, Katie, Sarah and my wife.  Alma left behind many memories, including a wonderful collection of photographs, scrapbooks and diaries.  I was reviewing some photographs and found the above image and decided to make a blog entry with it, because the photo commemorates the love and dedication to her husband.  The photograph depicts a high school sweethearts love story when you look at it, as well as many of the other photographs.  The nostalgia in all of these photos are priceless and are far superior to any of the photographs I have ever taken.  I just love how old photos take us back in time!

No comments: